An all-in-on WordPress Markdown Plugin provides a variety of features such as Markdown editor, live-preview, image-paste, HTML-to-Markdown helper, and more..
How it works
- WP Githuber MD will save your Markdown content into
- Parse the Markdown to HTML, save the parsed HTML content into
This plugin will detect your Markdown content and decide what scripts will be loaded, to avoid loading unnecessary scripts.
For example, if you enabled
syntax highlight, you have to update your post again to take effects.
The demo shows you the following steps:
Convert HTML to Markdown by using
HTML to Markdown tool.
Cut up a selection area of an image and copy it from Photoshop, then paste it to Markdown Editor.
Click "Update" button to save Markdown to
post_content_filtered and save HTML to
post_content (it is what you will see in result).
View the result.
- PHP version > 5.3.0
- WordPress version > 4.0
- Tested up to 5.5.1
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-githuber-mddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress.
- Go to the
WP Githuber MDmenu in Plugins and set your Markdown options.
The better situation to use this plugin is you just started a new blog.
If you're planning to use this plugin in an existing blog, be sure to:
- Turn off other Markdown plugins, because the similar plugins might do the same things when submitting your posts, may have some syntax conversion issues between Markdown and HTML.
- My personal suggestion is to turn off
auto-save, there are options in setting page.
- All-in-one Markdown editor.
- Live preview.
- Spell check.
- Enable / disable Markdown for single post.
- Support Gutenberg editor.
- Support custom post types.
- HTML-to-Markdown helper
- Image copy & paste (support uploading to Imgur.com and sm.ms)
- Syntax highlight.
- Flow chart.
- Sequence diagram.
- Github flavored Markdown task list.
- Markdown extra...
- Keyword suggestion tool.
|Image copy & paste||view||Uplaoding images becomes much more eaiser, just copy and paste, then done. You can upload to your
|HTML to Markdown||view||Convert your old posts into Markdown by using HTML-to-Markdown helper that beside the Editor.|
|Syntax Highlighing||view||Use Google
|Mermaid||view||Mermaid is a Markdownish syntax for generating flowcharts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, gantt charts and git graphs.|
|Flow Chart||view||Draws simple SVG flow chart diagrams from textual representation of the diagram.|
|Sequence Diagram||view||Turns Text Into Vector UML sequence diagrams.|
|Setting Page 1||view||Markdown settings.|
|Setting page 2||view||Modules settings.|
GPLv3 or later